Great article on Forbes online about the benefits of business coaching!
It’s true that running a business is hard work and startup failure rates are estimated to be around 50 – 70% in the first two years. A business coach is just what you need to offer advice on when and how to do what!
It’s a good idea to ask yourself the below questions before undertaking business or personal coaching:
- What do I want out of the relationship?
- When, where, and how often do I want to meet?
- Do I want to do one-on-one or group sessions?
- What qualifications or certifications should my coach have?
- Am I ready to dedicate time and energy to growing as a business owner?
At FACE Marketing, our expert business and personal coaches are just what you need to make your business a success!